Fluid-o-Tech is a fast-growing mechatronic group, operating in the field of positive displacement pumps and fluid management systems for the industrial sector (Food & Beverage, automotive, medical), IATF 16949 certified and a recognised leader in its field.
To strengthen the Import-Export Team, we are looking for an
In this role you will report directly to the Transport and Customs Manager and you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage the transport of goods, inbound and outbound, optimising time and costs and in full compliance with company processes and customs regulations.
- Ensure the correct customs clearance of incoming goods, from booking to delivery to the warehouse, monitoring time and focusing on the correctness of documents.
- Liaising with forwarding agents and customers for the management of shipments to EU and non-EU customers.
- Collecting, soliciting and cataloguing PODs and MRNs.
- Collaborate in the periodic preparation of reports and KPIs.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the job
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, in particular Excel, and of management systems (i.e. Microsoft AX and/or SAP)
- Good knowledge of Incoterms 2020 and regulations in inbound and outbound intra-EU and extra-EU trade
- Familiarity with the portals of the Customs Agency and the European Union and the main couriers
- Good knowledge of tariff classification of goods
- Knowledge of the main free trade agreements related to the origin of goods and relevant certificates (ATR, Eur1, REX)- Fluent knowledge of written and oral English and knowledge of another language would be highly appreciated.
Proactivity, flexibility, precision and aptitude for teamwork complete the profile.