The person will be included in the R&D division dedicated to the design of innovative fluid management systems mainly oriented to the beverage and medical market.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronic Engineering (preferable) or other master's degree in the Information Engineering sector with at least 2 years of experience in the technical field.
The resource will deal with embedded systems design (HW design and FW / SW development) and will have to manage a complete project from hardware design to programming.
- Experience in sensor acquisition;
- Knowledge of the technologies and the main communication protocols for the IoT;
- Familiarity in the use and design of measurement systems and sensors;
- Knowledge of electric drives and control theory (electric motors);
- Programming languages: C ++, python, LabView, Matlab;
- Knowledge of tools and technologies such as CAD, languages, development environments, etc ...;
- Knowledge of electrical drives is welcome
A good knowledge of the English language, the ability to work independently and a predisposition to interpersonal relationships will complete the profile.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing group where research and innovation play a strategic role.