Dolphin Fluidics is a company of the Fluid-o-Tech group that designs and develops intelligent fluid systems integrating smart valves and control and communication electronics, for the medical, food and beverage and industrial sectors.
Thanks to its relationships with innovation centers and technology partners, Dolphin Fluidics has always been able to anticipate market trends and integrate new emerging technologies, defining the state of the art in the world of intelligent fluid dynamics.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Engineer, who will be responsible for:
- Development and industrialisation of new products
- Feasibility analysis and related generation of assembly and part models and layout studies
- Designing products in compliance with directives and legal regulations, with the aim of meeting the customer's real expectations;
- Design, sketches and bills of materials;
- Define product control and testing details;
- Follow the validation and industrialisation of newly developed products;
- Producing the necessary technical documentation (operating instructions, technical specifications, etc.);
The position requires:
- degree in mechanical/industrial engineering
- at least 2/3 years' previous experience in the role
- knowledge and use of 2D and 3D CAD systems (Creo)
- knowledge and use of FEM SW
Teamwork, problem solving, change management skills and a good English knowledge complete the profile.