For the enhancement of our IT structure, we are looking for an experienced System Administrator.
The profile, reporting directly to the Group Chief Information Officer, will be responsible for managing the hardware and software infrastructure from a maintenance and evolutionary perspective.
- Management of the hardware / software infrastructure on both client and server sides;
- Proactive monitoring and support of server, network and IT architecture performance.
- Planning and verification of the maintenance and security of IT equipment (backups, patches, etc…).
- Troubleshooting and problem management.
- Evolutionary support for constant architectural review of systems
- Cybersecurity monitoring, management and support of corporate systems.
- User support where required.
- Management of documentation and operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Autonomous management of company servers and technological tools
- Execution of the setup of accounts and endpoints (fixed and mobile) available to users
- Infrastructure performance monitoring and systems maintenance in accordance with the requirements
- Carrying out troubleshooting of incidents and disservices
- Cyber security monitoring
- System upgrade with new releases and models
- Experience with automation scripting programs (PowerShell and GPO Policy)
- Experience with Firewalls (features and maintenance), Office 365 Security and Endpoint Security
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, proactive and proactive spirit, business partnership approach, agility, strong result orientation and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
The opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing group where technology and IT play a strategic role. Growing in an evolving reality where innovation is a fundamental component of the corporate vision.