We are looking for an ICT Project Manager with experience on Digital Transformation and Smart Factory (Industry 4.0) projects.
The profile, reporting directly to the Group Chief Information Officer, will be responsible for the management and development of the systems for the functional areas of his competence.
- Responsibility of IT systems for their functional area
- Supervision from an evolutionary and maintenance perspective of IT platforms, always maintaining a holistic vision consistent with the group architecture. Technical and functional support to its stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with all stakeholders (business, IT and external) as a technological advisor and expert contact point for their functional areas.
- Management of IT suppliers for development and maintenance activities, verifying that quality is always in line with company standards.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Management Engineering
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in similar roles at international companies and / or consulting firms
- Strong process expertise in the product manufacturing world
- Programming skills and web technologies and a passion for innovation
- Proactivity and enthusiasm. Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong skills in analysis and understanding of complex systems
- Good communication skills and ability to relate to their stakeholders (internal and external)
- Good knowledge of the English language
We offer the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing group where technology and IT play a strategic role. Growing in an evolving reality where innovation is a fundamental component of the corporate vision.