We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our Business Development team and enhance our fast-growing (bio)medical business.
The Product Manager will report solid-line to the Products & Business Development Director and will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
- Definition of the product roadmap by researching and analysing markets conditions and identifying key competitors and trends;
- Collection and prioritization of product and customer requirements;
- Definition of the key market requirements, identification of opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements;
- Close collaboration with engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure that both development targets and customer satisfaction goals are met;
- Planning and execution of key strategic initiatives to consolidate/develop business by exploiting opportunities generated by the company current/future technologies and ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Definition of the product strategy and roadmap;
- Delivery of Market and Products requirements;
- Liaison with customer/partners/external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Planning and execution of beta and discovery programs with early-stage products and samples, overseeing the new product development activities;
- Support to sales and marketing in terms of product knowledge and technical expertise with regards to the application field and the competition,;
- Enhancement of cross-functional collaboration and promote trust among functions;
- liaison with advertising and public relations to promote product.
- Master’s degree in engineering (MBA will be a plus);
- Minimum of 5-year experience as a Product Manager in the (bio)medical field;
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching components/devices on the market;
- Knowledge of biomedical industry standards and medical device regulation’s main references, such as MDR and FDA 21cfr820;
- Proven project management skills – PMP certification will be a plus;
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills, with the proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Problem analysis and solving and strategic thinking, with a proven ability to manage and analyse data to derive meaningful insights and quickly diagnose and correct any problems;
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands and rapid change;
- Attention to details;
- Availability to travel at least 50% of the time.