Fluid-o-Tech is an Italian based leading Company highly specialized in the design and manufacturing of positive displacement pumps, smart proportional valves, sensors, and fluidic systems.
The company serves a range of industries including automotive, food and beverage, medical, water treatment, renewable energies and industrial.
We are seeking a highly motivated Open Innovation Engineer to join our team.
Reporting to Advanced R&D Manager, this person will carry on for the following activities:
- Supports the F-Lab manager on technology scouting and promotes the development of new ideas, technologies, that help raise the quality and innovation of products;
- Supports the F-Lab manager in the ongoing scouting of skills and technologies within universities, research centers, start-ups or companies;
- Conducts patent analysis on new technologies;
- Conducts simulation analysis and calculation;
- Supports the management of assigned projects by ensuring that they are completed on time;
- Collaborates in estimating and monitoring project time and cost according to requirements;
- Supports in drafting project documentation;
- Manages and plans laboratory testing;
- Design for additive manufacturing.
- 2/3 years of experience in similar roles
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Kowledge of CAD Pro/Engineer, FEM - Pro/Mechanica, CFD - ANSYS CFX
- Creative thinking and problem solving attitude