We are looking for a brilliant Test Bench & Automation Engineer who will join the Testing team, reporting directly to the Group Testing Manager.
The person will be responsible for creating test benches for the production lines and the laboratory, he/she will support the head of the Laboratory in the digital transformation of testing, managing innovation projects and equipment improvement through the use of new technologies in the IoT field.
The Test Bench & Automation Engineer will hadle the following activities:
- Create, together with the UT, the specification of the test bench;
- Coordinate with the test engineers and the Quality department for the choice of hardware and instrumentation;
- Design the test bench software for performance and / or end-of-line tests, which communicates the other automation systems and factory interconnection;
- Support the Industrialization and Continuous Improvement functions towards the company's innovation and digitalization path
- Preparation of specific design and management of simple projects
- Excellent knowledge of IEC 61131-3 programming languages (Beckhoff, Siemens development platforms)
- Industrial fieldbus knowledge
- Electronic / electrical knowledge of acquisition and automation
- Software design for test lines and benches
- Continuous improvement methodologies