- Defines sales strategy and plans activities according to the company growth target
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establish and maintain strong sales/distribution channels in assigned geography;
- Lead the sales teams to achieve sales target by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and customers, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Maintain relationship with current distributor and develop new ones to assure full coverage of geographies and industries
- Negotiate/manage distribution agreements as required.
- Establish and manage appropriate OEMs and distributor pricing.
- Monitor the on time collection of accounts receivable;
- Plans and organize fairs direct participation and visits.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain and communicate a professional level of knowledge of the Fluid-o-Tech products
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Collect, understand and communicate within the organization relevant market information.
- Uses CRM software to manage, report, and track activities on prospect, leads and current accounts.
- Provide timely follow-up to all sales leads with documentation and progress being recorded in CRM
- Work closely with Marketing to create and implement initiatives that will support sales goals.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Territory: PRC (inclusive of HK, S.A.R. Macau S.A.R., Taiwan),Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Mongolia.
Skills: Customer focused, self-starter, highly organized, leadership and teambuilding skills, problem solving, works well with all functional levels in the organization, strong market analysis, planning and budgeting, negotiation and closing skills, selling to customer needs, presentation skills, energy level, goals oriented, professionalism, interpersonal skills, building relationships, creativity and innovation, independence, motivation for sales, ethics and values
Education Background：Bachelor degree or above in engineering, preferably mechanics or fluid dynamics related.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in sales. Minimum 3 years of experience in Asia
Languages: Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin would be preferable.